Pradhan Mantri Sarkari Yojana List for 2018-19 before Elections. Govt. Jobs & University Exams notification about Result, & Admit Card 2018.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Apply PM Modi's Pregnancy Aid Scheme for Rs. 6000

Apply Pregnancy Aid Scheme through Government Hospital and Aganwadi Kendra


As the year 2017 begins, PM Narendra Modi has started offering new gifts as a whole package of new schemes and old one’s updates. In the social welfare of the country, the PM has revealed a big bunch of happiness for all groups of the society including poor people, struggling farmers, unemployed educates, and also for women to empower future.

At the time of addressing the Nation on the occasion of the evening before New Year Celebration 2017. With the entry in 2017, the women of the country had received good news for their social welfare by the central government. For the pregnant women in the country a new programme called Pregnancy Aid Scheme has been announced the Narendra Modi.

Reason behind the Scheme


As we all know India is a men dominated the country, after all of efforts from the state and central government in the empowerment of women the full success is far to achieve. Maximum families in the northern states of the country are still living in an orthodox society that wants the birth of boy child only.

In India Maternal Mortality Rate if 174 deaths over 100,000 births of the child, but no one has remembered the figure or counted the number of women die during pregnancy. The death of pregnant women at the time of giving birth to the child is also a matter of concern. And PM Modi has introduced “Pregnancy Aid Scheme” for this reason.

Under the scheme, a total of 650 districts were selected in which pregnant women will get Rs. 6000 help from the government by registering in nearby Government Hospital or Aganwadi Kendra. For removing corruption or assuring the correct person get the benefit of the scheme, financial help will get directly transferred to the bank account of the pregnant women.

The money will be offered to get some rid off from the health problem that occurred due to poor conditions. With this money pregnant can cover some of the vaccination, nutritional food and important items that women need during pregnancy period.

Benefits of the Pregnancy Aid Scheme



  • 6,000 financial assistance to all women on the birth of both girl and boy child.

  • Money transferred directly to the bank account of the pregnant women only. So no need to run here and there after the registration for the scheme.


How to Apply



  • Pregnant women can apply for the Pregnancy Aid Scheme by registering at government hospitals.

  • Eligible women can also apply for the same through nearby Aganwadi Kendra


Know About Pregnancy Aid Scheme Rs 6000 Application Form

Share:

29 comments:

  1. Abhijita kalita GhoshFebruary 21, 2017 at 3:02 AM

    Hello Sir

    Please suggest me how to apply for rs 6000 for pregnant women ..As I had already delivered my baby .I need 6000 rs to take care and for vaccination..

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Abhijita you can apply Pregnancy Aid Scheme Form.

    For getting 6000 rs to take care and for vaccination of Pregnant Women

    - You should have all documents made at time of pregnancy including ANM, Ultrasound and others

    - While only women who delivered child in Government Hospital will get the financial assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why only in government hospital should be given to women who delivers at pvt hospitals or nursing home

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hemlata . my delivery date was 23/2/17
    . i did not get any money from govt. My mobile no is 9650735029

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Hemlata
    Have you applied and submitted all the required documents to your nearest Aganbadi Kendra or Govt. Hospital for receiving Money through PM Modi Pregnancy Aid Scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO , I AM SHOBHA. MY DELIVERY DATE IS 16.04.2017. I HAVE REGISTERED MY NAME IN PRIVATE HOSPITAL.. WILL I BE ABLE TO APPLY FOR Pregnancy Aid Scheme. IF YES, HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THE SAME.. PLEASE REPLY..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shobha Mondal,
    For receiving money under PM Modi's Pregnancy Scheme, you have to register in Government Hospital and your delivery should be only in Govt. Hospital for this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI ADMIN SIR,
    IAM SHABRIN FATHIMA IAM FORM MYSORE, MY DELIVERY DATE WILL BE 10/04/2017. I DONT KNOW WHERE SHALL I REGISTERED MY NAME. STILL I DID NOT GET ANY PREGNANCY AID SCHEME FORM IN ANY GOVT HOSPITAL AND ALSO ANY ANGANWADI ALSO. I DID NOT GET THIS PREGNANCY AID SCHEME FORM IN ONLINE ALSO. PLEASE HELP ME SIR IAM YOUR FUND WILL HELP ME ALOT,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shabrin Fathima,
    You have to register for this scheme in the 3rd month of your pregnancy. Now for getting financial assistance, your delivery must be govt hospital and for PM Pregnancy Aid Scheme you should consult hospital authorities or doctors.

    As per my information, there is no form for the scheme, in the scheme you have to register at nearest Govt. Hospital in the third month at that time you will get 3000.
    As you have not registered earlier, you will get 3000 in two installments first at the time of delivery and 2nd when all vaccination get complete when the child is 9 months.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My name is lavada I'm delivered in 08/03/17 in private hospital how to apply

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Lavada,
    In case you delivery have been in private hospital. Then you are not eligible for Pregnancy Aid Yojana.
    For this, your delivery must be in Govt. Hospital

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello sir/ mam
    please give the website to fill the form online
    can i fill the online form directly from home

    ReplyDelete
  13. mera bachha parivet hospitel me hua hai kya me iska labh le sakti hu.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Sir/Mam
    My name is Beena devi, my expected delivery date is 10/07/2017. i have already registered in govt hospital, alwar in four month pregnancy, please tell me how to benifit me of Pregnancy Aid Scheme Rs. 6000, i have already submit the Aadhar card copy and bank passbook copy in govt hospital

    Ph.: 9680253358

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jaylaita,
    Aap is yojana ka labh nahi le sakti kyuki iske liye bache ka janam Govt. Hospital me hona zarori hai.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Beena Devi,
    for getting benefit you have to register in 3rd month at that time you will get 1500 and 3000 will be given after delivery and rest after 9 months of birth.
    As you said you have submitted all documents you should contact Hospital authorities and the amount will directly transferred to your account.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How to apply the 6000rs schem

    ReplyDelete
  18. ravi prakash namdevMarch 20, 2017 at 10:55 PM

    hello sir
    meri wife ko gov. college me 27-01-17 ko delivery huyi thi lekin unke accounts me keval 1000 aaye hain mujhe kahan sampark karna chaiye bakaya bhugtan ke liye?

    ReplyDelete
  19. ravi prakash namdevMarch 20, 2017 at 10:57 PM

    sorry sir
    gov college ki jagah gov. medical college hai

    ReplyDelete
  20. my wife is pregnant But hospital wale kuch b nahi btate hai . jab ki govt hospital hai .please provide solution Prgnacy aid scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mrs Ruprekha BuragohainMarch 24, 2017 at 12:50 PM

    Hi I m ruprekha nd my delivery date is 2/5/2017. I m from assam district tinsukia. I don't know about this scheme. Plz tell me how can I get this govt benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi
    I Riyà wants to know about the application form under Modi scheme for pregnant women 6000/- transfer to their particular bank a/c after the process of anganwadi.
    My due date is next few days.so kindly let me know as soon as possible

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. hello sir,
    this is preeti
    sir pregnancy aid scheme ane tk mera first trimester khatam hone wala tha abhi mera second trimester chal rha hai anganwadi kendra me apply kaise kr sakte hain..meri earlier reports private nursing home ki hain bcoz kuch complications hain or government hospital me koi treatment ni diya gya so private ka sahara lena pada..to kya me apply kr sakti hu..plz suggest

    ReplyDelete
  24. HI,

    I am Jalpa and i have conceived and want to apply for the Pregnancy Aid Scheme.
    Will you please let me know how to apply for the same.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi sir,

    My wife pregnancy registered in Anganwadi. Received the Registration Card.
    But, delivery was take care in private hospital.
    So, Please Advise . how to apply for Pregnancy Aid Scheme.
    Please dont say no. There should be come concession for private hospitals too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. i am aplay pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am pavani. I am delivery at government hospital from 12 -1-17.already registered in anganwadi but I don't know the any answer from anganwadi.so please tell me the i am registered or not. mobile number 9490090809.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sir, madam
    I have been able to request that my wife should be present for three months, but she will not be able to apply for a long time. 8287821942

    ReplyDelete

Sample Text

Copyright © Sarkari Web | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com